Whether you are selling your vehicle with us and need it collecting, or have bought a vehicle from us and need it delivering, we can provide a complete vehicle transport service.
With access to a fleet of transporters we are able to operate a nationwide collection and delivery service for all vehicles which pass through our auction. This includes commercial vehicles - including vans, trucks and trailers - and plant and machinery lots which can require specialist logistics.
Let us help you take the stress out of 'how and when' to get your vehicle to, or from the auction, so you can focus on your day-to-day business dealings.
Using our network of approved collection agents we will ensure that your vehicle is carefully, professionally and efficiently transported with adequate time for it to be processed for sale.
- Volumes - we can collect and deliver individual and multiple vehicles in a single visit, whether carried or driven
- Reliability - we will select the most appropriate transport agent to deal with your individual logistical requirements
- Experience - we only use specialist vehicle transportation agents with the necessary facilities, skills and experience
- On-time - working together with our transportation partners we can ensure that deliveries/collections are punctual
- Insurance - whilst in transit, all vehicles are fully insured to protect your valuable assets
- Export - we provide a specialist service to overseas buyers, managing vehicle deliveries to UK ports for onward shipping
- Costs - pricing is all-inclusive and competitive
Prices for transportation are based upon logistical factors, including location and individual vehicle requirements. Quotes can be obtained by contacting Brad Drake