As the UK's largest independent Commercial
Vehicle Auctions we provide a range of services for both our buyers and
sellers alike, to ensure that everybody can get the best deal for themselves at
auction! A selection of our auction services includes:
- Regular Auction Sales - we hold Commercial
Vehicle auctions every 2 weeks and Plant
and Machinery sales every 6 weeks at our propose-built Doncaster auction
- Real-time Online Bidding - through our virtual auction partner, Live Bid, you need not actually attend the auction day itself
and can bid safely online from the comfort of your office or home.
- Sales at Customer Premises - our specialist team of auctioneers, drivers, administration
and support staff can provide the same professional, auction-day service at your
own premises. Our off-site auction service
will handle all pre-sales marketing, valeting, transportation and cash collection.
- Asset Valuations - our specialist valuation team are able to provide you with accurate
vehicle appraisals on any type and number
of commercial vehicles, plant and machinery.
- Nationwide Vehicle collection/delivery - we provide a complete vehicle transportation service for the collection and delivery
of commercial vehicles, plant and machinery to and from our auction premises.
- Bailiff Services - we offer an efficient, professional and responsive facility for
the recovery of commercial vehicles, trailers and plant and machinery for finance
houses, vehicle leasing companies and insolvency specialists.
- Secure Vehicle Storage - whilst on-site at our Doncaster auction, awaiting sale or collection, your vehicles are stored on-site
and protected by our round-the-clock security measures.
- Valeting Service - our team of professional, on-site valeters will work hard to
prepare all vehicles for sale. We can also provide an extensive interior/exterior
vehicle valeting service for our auction
buyers prior to vehicle delivery/collection.
- Decommissioning, Repairs and De-livery - prior to sale we will remove of all corporate
livery/signage (where possible) and re-instate cosmetic trim as part of our valeting service. For successful vehicle buyers we can also
provide a repair service prior to vehicle collection.
- End of Contract Inspections - at a customers own premises, or on-site at the Protruck Doncaster auction complex, our specialist
valuers can provide a full, independent vehicle
appraisal for end-of-contract lease periods or sales.
- Tailored Pre & Post Sale Reporting - for our large corporate sellers we offer full
pre and post-sale reporting which we can tailor to suit your own accounting systems
Our extensive experience within the commercial auction industry has enabled us to
develop a strong Vendor customer base that ensures that we have a wide choice of
vehicles for all types of buyers at each of our commercial vehicle auctions and plant and
machinery sales days.
Our range of Vendors includes:
- Major corporate Banks
- Leasing & Contract Hire companies
- Large Fleet Operators
- Asset Management Companies
- Insolvency Specialists
- Vehicle Manufacturers
- Plant, machinery and truck Dealers/Traders
- Individual owner operators
It's our way of keeping you up-to-date with all of the goings-on at Protruck, the
latest auction info and interesting auction lots.
You can unsubscribe at any time.
Can't make it to the actual auction? You can always 'bid there without being
there' using the Live Bid website.
Log-in to start bidding or Register a FREE account
... The service they offer from asset collection right through to payment after
sale we have found to be completely reliable ...
Bank of Ireland
View and download our full Commercial Auction Calendar as a printable
To Enter a Vehicle into one of our auctions, complete our Vehicle
Entry Form and fax to 01427 871170
Find detailed directions to our auction premises, useful travel links and direct