For a complete list of all auction sales you can view and download our commercial auction calendar
IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR BIDDERS:
- Auctions start at 9.30am for trucks and trailers & 1.00pm for vans and LCV’s (unless advertised otherwise).
- This website is updated daily with new/amended lot details.
- If you wish to bid online please register first with Live Bid.
- Due to fraudulent activity on some debit/credit cards we are now unable to take
the required £2,000 deposit by this method for Live Bid. If you still require to
use Live Bid we ask that you transfer the required deposit into our bank account
before the auction commences. If you are unsuccessful in buying any items the deposit
will be transferred back to your account the following day by BACS transfer.
- Buyers not known to the auction will be required to leave a 10% deposit on all lots
purchased, minimum £500 per lot.
- Overseas buyers will be required to register and leave a £2,000 deposit prior to
the start of the auction.
PLEASE NOTE:There will be a buyer's premium of £188 PLUS VAT on each lot unless stated otherwise
Read full Auction
Conditions of Sale »
It's our way of keeping you up-to-date with all of the goings-on at Protruck, the
latest auction info and interesting auction lots.
You can unsubscribe at any time.
Can't make it to the actual auction? You can always 'bid there without being
there' using the Live Bid website.
Log-in to start bidding or Register a FREE account
... The service they offer from asset collection right through to payment after
sale we have found to be completely reliable ...
Bank of Ireland
View and download our full Commercial Auction Calendar as a printable
To Enter a Vehicle into one of our auctions, complete our Vehicle
Entry Form and fax to 01427 871170
Find detailed directions to our auction premises, useful travel links and direct