With decades of experience within the commercial auction industry, our specialist
team are able to provide you with an accurate sale value on any type and number
of commercial vehicles, plant and machinery.
The volume and frequency of our commercial
vehicle sales and plant & machinery
auctions provides us with a valuable amount of sales information and
bidding trends, which allow us to provide a customer with an accurate estimate of
their specific auction lot.
Forecasting accurate value estimates will allow a customer to set a realistic reserve
price for their lot and give them control over the return they can expect. A number
of points to consider which may affect selling prices are:
- History - the source of your vehicle and its service history
- Manufacturer - many marques are often more sought after than others,
particularly true for export buyers
- Condition - the overall condition of the vehicle inside and out,
including tyre treads for plant items
- Dimensions - 'bigger is often better' and these lots may reach
a higher value than smaller models
- Specifications - engine size, driveline configuration, cab sizes
will all have an effect on the hammer price
- Coachwork - vehicles easily de-liveried are often more attractive,
especially so for trailer buyers
- Market demand - prevailing market conditions and supply volumes
of vehicles will also effect your expected return
For an estimated value of a vehicle, or for more information on entering a vehicle
into one of our auctions, contact our Auctioneers
who will be happy to provide you with a free, no obligation quote.
Bulk vehicle disposal service
Are you a large fleet operator, finance house or asset management company, who require
the regular disposal of vehicles when they are de-fleeted or reach the end of their
Do you have an immediate need to raise capital from the disposal of vehicles on
a forced sale basis?
No matter what your requirement, we can offer an appropriate disposal service. Talk
to one of our specialist Sales & Support
team in confidence today.